Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Commercial libraries (O-Z)
USL C++ Standard Components
Formerly developed and marketed by AT&T Bell Laboratories and UNIX System Laboratories, these are now developed and licensed by SCO.
C++ Standard Components include :
Also included are the following tools :
- Args - argc/argv command line parser.
- Bits - bit manipulation to arbitrary-length bitstrings.
- Block - dynamic arrays.
- Array_alg - efficient algorithms for searching, sorting, inserting etc.
- Fsm - finite state machines.
- G2++ - message formatting for inter-process communication.
- Graph - maintain arbitrary relationships between arbitrary entities.
- Graph_alg - including searching, cycle and component detection.
- ipcstream - inter-process streams.
- List - doubly-linked lists.
- Map - like arrays, except that the subscripts can be non-integral.
- Objection - like UNIX software signals.
- Path - facilities for manipulating UNIX path names and UNIX search paths.
- Pool - optimise memory allocation.
- Regex - regular expressions.
- Set - including Sets, Bags, and pointer sets.
- Stopwatch - for timing critical sections of code
- String - variable-length character strings.
- Strstream - iostreams for Strings.
- Symbol - efficient symbol table handling & sorting.
- Time - Time, Duration (time difference) and Place (geographical location).
- c++filt - demangles C++ names in standard input.
- dem - demangles C++ names in an argument list.
- demangle - demangles C++ names in a.out for easier debugging. fs - a tool and library to help find freestore bugs.
- g2++comp - compiles G2++ record definitions.
- hier - displays the inheritance hierarchy in a program.
- incl - displays the hierarchy of include files used in a program.
- publik - displays the public interface of a class.
Added : 1995-01-01 Amended: 1996-05-22 Licensing : Commercial
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2019 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.