Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Commercial libraries (A-N)
MFC Toolkit 2.0 - MFC extensions
The Toolkit product contains MFC extensions that make the programming job easier and improve your product. Examples of this include:
These are just a few examples; the toolkit contains more than this, is shipped with an extensive HLP file and full source code, and works with both the 32 and 16-bit versions of MFC.
- a bitmapped button class that generates all required images from a single 16 or 256-color bitmap
- a class that allows subclassing of windows already subclassed by MFC
- a fully-customizable docking toolbar that extends customization even to allowing the end-user to edit bitmap images on buttons
- a class from which you can derive your own docking splitters
- a simple splitter window with dynamic reorientation horz/vert
- routines to find a runtime-class structure from its ascii name, check inheritan! ce using ascii names only, etc
- PC 32-bit Windows
- PC Windows
Added : 1997-03-19 Amended: 1997-03-19 Licensing : Commercial
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2018 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.