Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Libraries available to download (A-C)
CNCL - ComNets Class Library
- Tree structured class hierarchy, similar to NIHCL.
- Classes for general purposes such as arrays, linked lists, strings.
- Interface classes for UNIX system calls: pipes, select.
- Persistent objects.
- Event driven simulation.
- Statistical evaluation.
- Random number generators and distributions.
- Fuzzy sets, fuzzy variables, fuzzy rules and inference
- engine for building fuzzy controllers and expert systems.
- Interface classes for DEC's ezd graphics server.
Added : 1995-01-01 Amended: 2008-07-22 Licensing : GNU copyleft
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2018 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.