Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Libraries available to download (A-C)
ClassBuilder - ClassBuilder 1.1 OOD C++ code generator
ClassBuilder is an Object Oriented C++ front end to your compiler. It
lets you create, manipulate and navigate classes, class relations, class
members and class methods at a high level of abstraction trough a
graphical user interface. Features include:
- Full code generation for the defined relations and their associated
- Wizards to insert code, like iteration loops and navigation paths.
- Code synchronization with compile environment.
- Full code generation for serializing the complete data model when used
together with MFC. (The tool is build with itself and uses this
feature to save to and read from file).
- Drag and drop support for many things. Adding a member to a class is
just drag with holding down the Ctrl-key and then drop it on the
- Documentation generation in RTF and HTML.
Added : 1998-07-22 Amended: 1998-07-22 Licensing : Demo
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2018 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.