Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Commercial libraries (A-N)
MIME++ - Class library for parsing, creating, editing messages in MIME format
- Has intuitive object-oriented architecture.
- Designed from the beginning to permit user customization or extension
through inheritance (subclassing of library classes) and polymorphism.
- Class names are taken directly from the BNF grammars given in RFC-822
- Supports all MIME types and subtypes documented in RFC-2046, including
multipart, message, and application types.
- Supports quoted-printable, base64, uuencode/uudecode, and Binhex 4.0
content transfer encodings.
- SMTP, POP, and NNTP protocols.
- Provides high-level, wrapper classes Message, C MultipartMessage, and
MessageWithAttachments that are especially easy to use. These wrapper
classes also serve as examples showing how to use the basic library
MIME++ should compile with just about any C++ compiler. The system-dependent
features, which are few, are isolated and identified as "portability functions."
- PC 32-bit Windows
- SGI Irix
- IBM AIX
- HP UX
- Dec Alpha
- PC Windows
- Dec OSF/1
- Visual C++
- Dec CC
- SGI CC
- Sun CC
- SGI NCC
- Borland C++
- HP C++
Added : 1998-07-27 Amended: 2005-07-01 Licensing : Commercial
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices