Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Libraries available to download (A-C)
C-XSC - A C++ class library for extended scientific computing
Supports scientific computing using interval arithmetic with automatic result verification.
C-XSC provides features for modern numerical software development, such as:
- Operator concept (user-defined operators)
- Overloading concept
- Module concept
- Dynamic arrays
- Controlled rounding
- Predefined arithmetic data types real, (extended real), complex, interval, complex interval, and corresponding vector and matrix types
- Predefined arithmetic operators of highest accuracy for the arithmetic data types
- Predefined elementary functions of highest accuracy for the arithmetic data types
- Data type dotprecision for the exact representation of dot products
- Library of mathematical problem-solving routines with automatic result verification and high accuracy
- All platforms that support ANSI C++ and PThreads
- Any standard C++ compiler
Added : 2011-07-25 Amended: 2011-07-25 Licensing : GNU copyleft
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2019 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.