Trumphurst Home Page
Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Libraries available to download (M-P)
molbio++ - A C++ library for molecular biosequence analysis
Major features include:
- classes and services for reading and writing sequence data in the following formats:
- Genbank Flatfile
- EMBL / SwissProt
- GCG / Wisconsin
- Fasta / Pearson
- NCBI Retrieve Server (read-only)
- limited parsing of fields and features in biosequence files
- storing amino acid or nucleic acid sequences
- iterating over a biosequence
- calculating and storing counts or frequencies of amino acids or nucleotides
- device-independent graphics, via GCG's FIGURE program
- translating nucleotide sequences into proteins using the universal genetic code or modifications thereof.
- parsing BLAST output
- calculating pI and molecular weight of proteins
- amino acid hydropathy values of Kyte & Doolittle
Added : 1995-01-01 Amended: 2008-07-29 Licensing : Not known
Add a comment
Beat the credit crunch - buy gold online - quickly, safely and at low prices
C++ Usenet Newsgroup
A Web form for submissions to this list
Contact the author for permission to distribute
Copyright (c) 2019 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge.
The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute
in any other way, including on CD.