• ESF RTOS™ is an elegant, simple, powerful, and easily customizable, object-oriented interface to kernel services, such as thread creation and synchronization.
• ESF Device™ is a framework of object-oriented, multi-threaded device drivers having portable interfaces and portable implementation, i.e. CPU independence and explicit separation of hardware dependent and hardware independent code.
• ESF Tcp/Ip™ is a flexible, fast, compact, no-shortcuts real-time implementation (e.g. no heap allocation, timeouts, etc.) of the standard TCP/IP protocols.
• ESF SNMP™ is a complete implementation of the standard SNMP protocols, including a framework for rapid MIB implementation that uses advanced data structures such as“balanced binary trees” for high performance object retrieval.
• ESF Web Server™ is an embedded implementation of an HTTP web server that supports all basic HTML (including HTML forms), a website in ROM, and a CGI method for direct execution of internal C or C++ functions.
• ESF SCSI™ is a complete implementation of both Initiator and Target side SCSI protocols.
Licensing : Commercial
Do not expect an immediate response - the contents of this form will be added to a queue, which I process manually about once a week. If you don't fill in your email address correctly, you will not (obviously) get any reply at all. Other invalid information may result in a mailed request for clarification.
Enter your comment in the areas provided below. Be sure to include your name and email address.
Please don't bother trying to post spam or links to dodgy web sites - everything you post here is reviewed by a human being before being released for public viewing.
For more information on any of Trumphurst's products and services, please