Submit a comment to an "Available C++ Libraries FAQ" entry
Tools for C++ Programmers
U++ framework - U++ framework
U++ is BSD licensed C++ cross-platform rapid application development framework focused on programmers productivity without sacrificing runtime performance.
Based on strictly deterministic design it provides an alternative to GC collected platforms, even for bussiness logic oriented problems.
U++ brings it's own integrated development environment (IDE), "TheIDE", with it and shows the following merits in particular:
- The package contains everything one needs to build a program.
- The installation is absolutely trouble-free.
- The user interface is unconventional but - after getting used to it - very efficient.
- The tool has been standing the test of time years of use in commercial applications development.
- It is subject to the little restrictive BSD license.
- It is free of charge.
- There is an U++ forum which is perfect as regards organization, contents and look.
- The very active community is extremely ready to help.
Comment from : Nikki Locke on 2009-05-15
This is the correct name for the library previously listed as "Ultimate++ - GUI toolkit"
Do not expect an immediate response - the contents of this form
will be added to a queue, which I process manually
about once a week. If you don't fill in
your email address correctly, you will not (obviously) get any reply at
all. Other invalid information may result in a mailed request for
Enter your comment in the areas provided below. Be sure to
include your name and email address.
Please don't bother trying to post spam or links to dodgy web sites - everything
you post here is reviewed by a human being before being released for public