Available C++ Libraries FAQ
Commercial libraries (A-N)
Embedded Software Framework - An object-oriented software development kit for embedded systems• ESF Base™ is an OS and platform independent data structure, algorithm and digital signal processing library.
• ESF RTOS™ is an elegant, simple, powerful, and easily customizable, object-oriented interface to kernel services, such as thread creation and synchronization.
• ESF Device™ is a framework of object-oriented, multi-threaded device drivers having portable interfaces and portable implementation, i.e. CPU independence and explicit separation of hardware dependent and hardware independent code.
• ESF Tcp/Ip™ is a flexible, fast, compact, no-shortcuts real-time implementation (e.g. no heap allocation, timeouts, etc.) of the standard TCP/IP protocols.
• ESF SNMP™ is a complete implementation of the standard SNMP protocols, including a framework for rapid MIB implementation that uses advanced data structures such as“balanced binary trees” for high performance object retrieval.
• ESF Web Server™ is an embedded implementation of an HTTP web server that supports all basic HTML (including HTML forms), a website in ROM, and a CGI method for direct execution of internal C or C++ functions.
• ESF SCSI™ is a complete implementation of both Initiator and Target side SCSI protocols.
Added : 2004-07-07 Amended: 2004-07-07 Licensing : Commercial
Copyright (c) 2018 Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.
Permission is granted to distribute over the Internet without charge. The author's permission is required (and usually given) to distribute in any other way, including on CD.